Tips on Buying Milk – Choosing the Right Milk
Remember when you could just go to the shop and buy milk. Now you have to specify if you want Whole Milk, Fortified Milk, Organic Milk, Soya Milk, Low Fat Milk, Skimmed Milk, Goats Milk, Buttermilk, or Long Life Milk. You need to consider do you want 300ml, 500ml, 1 Litre, 2 Litre, 2.75Ltr or 3 Litre. Do you want Branded or Own Brand? If you want a particular own brand then that will dictate the shop you have to go to.
Ok that’s sorted but hold on I have to consider who needs to use the milk. Children need full milk. Has anyone else special dietary needs for example diabetes, high cholesterol, haemochromatosis or any allergies. Do you need buttermilk for making bread or could you just put bread soda in the ordinary milk but which one is the ordinary milk? Then if Aunty Mary visits on Sunday she only uses Organic Milk. But how much is all this milk going to cost?
This is a quick guide to buying milk
- Make a list of the milk you need.
- Go to the shop
- Go to the refrigerated area
- Select the required product/products
- Check the expiry dates – very important
- Check the price
- Check your list to make sure you have all the products required
- Take to the checkout and pay.
- Bring home and refrigerate
- Use as required making sure you are using the right milk
- Refrigerate after use. Remember how much it cost
I hope this short post will help you when buying milk.
Now think about people searching for your products. Is your website easy to find? Is the snippet that comes up in the Google Organic list useful to help the searcher decide whether to click on your site?
If the searcher arrives on your website can they quickly find the information they are looking for?
If you are selling cakes what type of cakes are your selling?
Colourful bespoke cakes for children’s parties in North Dublin